MONTHLY JOINT CONSULTANCY COMMITTEE-CUM-CRIME MEETING
1. Today monthly Joint Consultancy Committee-cum-Crime Meeting of District Mandi Police held under the chairmanship of Sh. Prem Kumar Thakur, IPS, worthy Superintendent of Police, Distt. Mandi (HP) at P.L. Mandi in which all gazetted officers, all SHOs, I/C PPs and about 80 police officials of Mandi Police participated.
The worthy Superintendent of Police, Mandi (HP) redress the all welfare issues of the police personnel during the course of said meeting. He is also directed to the all Station House Officers and incharge police posts to laid nakkas and intensify the patrolling in the jurisdiction of their respective police station/police post in view to nab the drug peddlers and prevent the thefts. Special campaigns are to be launched against the drug peddlers and cases are registered under NDPS Act to be investigated on priority basis with professional manners.
Sh. Arjit Sen Thakur, IPS (Probationer) joined in this district as Assistant Superintendent of Police (Probationer) and he is appointed as supervisory officer of Traffic Regulation System and P.S. Aut by the worthy Superintendent of Police, Mandi (HP) in view smooth flow of traffic and improve the traffic regulation in the town areas and provide quality services to the masses.
CASE OF ND&PS ACT
2. Case FIR No. 230/15 dated 07/09/15 U/S 18,20 of NDPS Act has been registered by HC Dharmender Kumar I/O PS Balh that on 07/09/2015 at about 11:30 AM he was on traffic checking along other police officials at Nagchala and during the course of checking of a HRTC Bus (HP65-3241) he recovered 02 KG Charas and 01 KG Poppy Husk from a bag which was kept in said bus. HC Dharmender Kumar I/O PS Balh is investigating the case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
3. Case FIR No. 229/15 dated 07/09/2015 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Balh on the complaint of Sh. Himmat Ram S/O Sh. Paras Ram Village Pipli PO Taroh Tehsil Balh District Mandi HP that on 07/09/2015 at about 12:45 PM when he was crossing the road at Ratti, a motorcycle ( HP 31A-4476) came very rashly from Nerchowk side and hit him. ASI Jagdish Chand I.O. of P.S. Balh is investigating the case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
4. Case FIR No. 80/15 dated 07/09/2015 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered at PS Padhar on the complaint of Sh. Lal Singh S/O Late Sh. Kanshi Ram R/O Vill. Hullu PO Drang Tehsil Padhar Distt Mandi HP that on 07/09/2015 at 5:15 AM he was going to Katindhi from Katoula by a Truck (HP31-5349) and when reached at Bandish at that time a M/Cycle came from opposite side very rashly and collided with said truck. In this accident the both motorcycle riders sustained injuries and admitted at ZH Mandi. ASI Liyakat Ali I/O of PS Padhar is investigating the case.
CASE OF HP EXCISE ACT
5. Case FIR No. 203/15 dated 07/09/15 U/S 39,32,33 of HP Excise Act has been registered by ASI Ram Lal I/C PP City Mandi that on 07/0/9/15 he was on patrolling along with other Police officials staff at Mangwain and during the course of patrolling he recovered 4500 ML illicit liquor from the possession of Smt. Krishna Devi W/O Lt. Sh. Chander Mohan R/O Pulghrat PO Gutkar Tehsil Sadar Distt. Mandi (HP). ASI Ram Lal I/C PP City Mandi is investigating the case.
CASE OF UNDER SCHEDULED CASTES, SCHEDULED TRIBE (PREVENTION OF ATROCITIES) ACT
6. Case FIR No 226/15 dated 07/09/2015 U/S 3 of Scheduled Caste Act (Prevention of Atrocities) Act and U/S 323 of IPC has been registered at PS Sundernagar on the complaint of Sh. Tulsi Ram S/O Late Sh. Moti Ram R/O Village Dharnda PO Meramasit Tehsil Sundernagar Distt. Mandi (HP) that on 28/08/2015 at 07:30PM he was purchasing some domestic articles from the shop of Yogesh Kumar locally and at that time Lal Singh S/O Sh. Ratan Singh R/O Radaa PO Meramasit Tehsil and PS Sundernagar Distt Mandi abused him on caste basis and also beat him up. ASI Prakash Chand Sharma I/O PS Sundernagar is investigating the case.
CASE OF DEATH DUE TO NEGLIGENT ACT
7. Case FIR No 227/15 dated 07/09/15 U/S 336,304A, IPC has been registered at PS Sundernagar on the complaint of Sh. Dalip Singh S/O Mehar Singh VPO Bhadol Tehsil Jubal Distt Shimla that on 04/09/15 at about 5:30 PM he was working at Bhawna Tunnel No.5 with labourer Dinesh Thapa and during the course of working a rock fell on Dinesh Thapa who was rushed to hospital where doctors declared him brought dead. ASI Brij Lal I/C PP Dehar is investigating the case.
8. 193 Challans were issued under M.V. Act and fine of Rs. 31900 was recovered, 11 Challans were issued under COTPA t and fine of Rs. 1100 was recovered and 2 Challans were issued under Mining Act and fine of Rs. 1800/- was recovered during last 24 hours.