CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
1. Case FIR No. 194/15 dated 03/09/15 U/S 279,337,304A IPC has been registered at PS Sadar Mandi on the complaint of Sh. Rajesh Kumar S/O Sh. Roshan Lal VPO Bhatech Tehsil Shahpur Distt. Kangra (HP) that he is driver with New Prem Bus Service & today he was going from Manali to Dhangu by Bus No. (HP68A-0441), while he reached at Kawari near Mandi, in the mean time a truck (PB12Q-7851) which was going to Kullu side and one Tata 407 (hp31A-3969) was also coming behind said truck suddenly tried to overtake the truck and hit with above mentioned new Prem Bus and driver of the Tat 407 tried to escape from said bus and rolled down from the road, as a result 09 persons got injured and driver of Tata 407 namely Rattan lal S/O Sh. Sant Ram VPO Kangoo Tehsil Sundernagar Distt. Mandi who brought to Z.H. Mandi succumbed to his injuries. All injured persons are admitted to Z.H. Mandi. HC Yashpal Pal No. 14 I/O PP Pandoh is investigating the case.
CASE UNDER NDPS ACT
2. Case FIR No. 225/15 dated.03/09/15 U/S 20,21 of NDPS Act has been registered at PS Sarkaghar by ASI Naresh Kumar that he was on patrolling along with other Police officials at Navahi and during the course of patrolling he recovered banned drugs SPASMO, PROXVON PLUS POWDER etc. from the shop of Prem Chand at Navahi Tehsil Sarkaghar Distt. Mandi HP. ASI Naresh Kumar I/O PS Sarkaghat is investigating the case.
CASE OF PUBLIC SAFETY
3. Case FIR No. 133/2015 dated 02/09/2015 U/S 283 IPC has been registered at PS Jogindernagar on the complaint of Sh. Chater Singh S/O Sh. Bhagat Ram R/O VPO Matroo Tehsil & PS Jogindernagar Distt Mandi HP that Raj Kumar threw crusher concrete on NH-154 which was causing obstruction to the general traffic as well as public. HC Desh Raj I/O PP Ghatta is investigating the case.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT
4. Case FIR No. 134/2015 dated 2/9/2015 U/S 39 Of HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Jogindernagar by ASI Sandeep Kumar I/C PP Lad-Bharol that on 02/09/15 he was on patrolling along with other Police officials at Sanda and during the course of patrolling he recovered 06 Bottles of Illicit liquor from the possession of Sher Singh S/O Sh. Roop Singh R/O Vill. Sanda PO Outpur Distt. Mandi. ASI Sandeep Kumar I/C PP L/Bharol is investigating the case.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT
5. Case FIR No. 99/15 dated 02/09/15 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act has been registered at PS Aut by Insp. Lokender Singh SHO P.S. Aut that on 02/09/15 he was on patrolling/nakabandi along with other Police officials at Aut tunnel and during the course of search of vehicles he recovered twenty cartons of Country liquor and two cartons of English wine from a vehicle ( HP72-5050) which was coming from Banjar side and driven by Vinod Rana S/O Sh. Om Prakash Vill. Mandwara PO Madwari Tehsil Amb. Distt. Una. Insp. Lokender Singh SHO P.S. Aut is investigating the case.
6. 129 Challans were issued under M.V. Act and fine of Rs. 22600/- was recovered and 09 Challans were issued under COTPA Act and fine of Rs. 900/- was recovered during last 24 hours.