CASE OF CHEATING, FORGERY AND CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION
1. Case FIR No.105/16 dated 27/07/2016 U/S 420,467,468,506 IPC has been registered in P.S. Karsog on the complaint of Sh. Lalit Kumar S/O Sh. Diwan Chand R/O Vill. Kalehani PO and Tehsil Karsog Distt. Mandi (HP) that Sahil Verma intended himself as wholesale dealer of seeds and told to the complainant he will supply him all type of seeds and he took advance payment of Rs. 90,000/- from the complainant for the delivery of seeds and delivered fraud Principal Certificate. Second time he again demanded sum of Rs. 1,00,000/- from the complainant and complainant deposited sum of Rs. 90,600/- in his account but above accused person delivered only 12 bags of seeds and now he is threatening telephonically to the complainant and refused to supply him delivery of the seeds despite making payment of Rs. 1,80,600/- to the above accused person. SI Sunil Kumar SHO P.S. Karsog is investigating the case.
CASE OF KIDNAPPING
2. Case FIR No. 191/16 dated 26/07/2016 U/S 363 IPC has been registered in P.S. Sundernagar on the complaint of a person resident of Tikdhar areas that his minor daughter aged 15 years old has been kidnapped by a lady resident of Vill. Vanash Shorshan Tehsil Karsog District Mandi (HP) on 23/07/2016. ASI Jeet Singh Incharge P.P. Slapper is investigating the case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
3. Case FIR No. 192/16 dated 26/07/2016 U/S 279,337,304A IPC has been registered in P.S. Sundernagar on the complaint of Sh. Yudhvir Singh S/O Sh. Khub Ram R/O Vill. Senthal PO Rajwari Tehsil Balh Distt. Mandi (HP) that on 26/07/2016 a scooty (HP31B-3070) came from Mandi side towards Sundernagar, in the mean time a truck (HP23B-4177) hit said scooty and all three occupants of said scooty namely Smt. Kushum Sharma W/O Late Sh. Dinesh Bhardwaj R/O Puran Bazaar Sundernagar Distt. Mandi aged 47 years old and Mr.Vansh Sharma S/O Late Sh. Dinesh Bhardwaj R/O Purana Bazaar Sundernagar Distt. Mandi (HP) aged 13 years old sustained injuries and Miss Vanshika D/O Sh. Krishan Kumar R/O Purana Bazaar Sundernagar Distt. Mandi (HP) aged 7 years old succumbed to her injuries at C.H. Sundernagar. ASI Balak Ram incharge Traffic Wing Sundernagar is investigating the case.
CASE OF CRIMINAL TRESPASS, HURT & CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION AND U/S 3 OF SC/ST (PRVENTION OF ATROCITIES) ACT
4. Case FIR No. 127/16 dated 27/07/2016 U/S 452,323,504,506,34 IPC has been registered in P.S. Jogindernagar on the complaint of a person resident of Vill. Dhelu PO Dohag Tehsil Jogindernagar Distt. Mandi (HP) that today Kashmir Singh S/O Sh. Parma Ram, Subhash Chand S/O Sh. Parma Ram, Resha Devi W/O Sh. Parma and Saroj Kumaro W/O Sh. Subhash Chand all resident of the same locality entered in the courtyard of the complainant and beat him up along with his wife and nephew and they also abused them by caste publically. HC Chaman Lal No. 38 I.O. of P.S. Jogindernagar is investigating the case.
CASE OF OBSTRUCTING WAY, HURT AND MOLESTATION
5. Case FIR No. 126/16 dated 27/07/2016 U/S 341,323,354B,34 IPC has been registered in P.S. Jogindernagar on the complaint of a person resident of Dhelu that today Bhawani Singh and Mangu R/O Dhelu obstructed his way beat him up along with his wife & mother and they also molestate to his wife. ASI Ranjeet Singh I.O. of P.S. Jogindernagar is investigating the case.
6. 273 challans were issued under M.V. Act and fine of Rs. 33,400/- was recovered and 8 challans were issued under COTPA and fine of Rs.800/- was recovered during last 24 hours.