DEBATE COMPETITION ON HUMAN RIGHTS AWARENESS
1. In view to aware the police personnel of this district about Human Rights, Mandi Police organized district level debate competition among the police officials of this district. 13 police officials of this district participated in this competition.
Sh. Kulbhushan Gauttam, Dy. D.A., Law Officer O/O the Superintendent of Police, District Mandi (HP), Dr. Arun Guleria, Asstt. Professor English, Vallabh Govt. Post Graduate College, Mandi and Dr. Priyanka Bhardwaj, Asstt. Professor Hindi, Vallabh Govt. Post Graduate College, Mandi were members of the jury of judges for said debate competition.
Const. Dharmender No. 278 secured first position, Const. Babu Ram No. 318 secured 2nd position and Const. Rajesh Kumar No. 375 secured 3rd position in this debate competition who were awarded by Sh. Kulbhushan Verma, Addl. S.P. Mandi.
CASE OF OBSTRUCTING WAY, HURT AND CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION.
2. Case FIR No. 232/16 Dated 25.08.2016 U/S 341, 323, 504, 506, 34 IPC has been registered in PS Balh on the complaint of Sh. Amit Kumar S/O Sh. Deep Kumar R/O Village Jalha, PO Lohara, Tehsil Balh, District Mandi, HP that on 25.08.2016 about 06.30 PM Satpal and Bahadur Singh obstructed his way and beat him up and also threatened to him with dire consequences. ASI Rajinder Singh I/O PS Balh is investigating this case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
3. Case FIR No. 233/16 Dated 25.08.2016 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered in PS Balh on the complaint of Sh. Nitin Kumar S/O Sh. Satya Parkash R/O VPO Icchi, Tehsil and PS Kangra, District Kangra, that on 25.08.2016 at about 09.30 PM rider of M/Cycle (HP 33C 4079) namely Sunny hit his M/Cycle at Dadour near Forelane link due to which he sustained injuries. ASI Rajinder Singh I/O PS is investigating this case.
CASE OF MOLESTATION AND CRIMINAL INTIMIDIATION,
4. Case FIR NO 218/16 Dated 25-08-16 U/S 354 A (1), 504, 506 IPC has been registered in PS Sundernagar on the Complaint of a lady R/O of Village Palyani PO Bayla Tehsil & PS Sunder Nagar, District Mandi, HP that on 24.08.2016 at about 6.00 PM when she was working in her own field in the mean time Bansi Ram came there and caught her from back side tired to outrage her modesty and also threatened to her. HC Tek Chand No. 902 I/O of P.P. Slapper is investigating this case.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT.
5. Case FIR No 130/16 dated 25-8-16 U/S 39 of Himachal Pradesh Excise Act 2011 has been registered in PS Gohar by ASI Roop Singh I/O PS Gohar that he was on 25/08/2106 he was on patrolling alongwith other Police Officials at place Katlog and during the patrolling he recovered 3000 ML illicit liquor from the possession of Smt. Kaushla Devi W/O Sh Geeta Nand Vill Chhametri Nala Tehsil Chachiot Distt Mandi HP. ASI Roop Singh I/O PS Gohar is investigating this case.
6. 227 Challans were issued under MV Act and Fine of Rs. 31800/- was recovered, 15 Challans were issued under COTPA Act and Fine of Rs. 1500/- was recovered and 02 Challans were issued under Mining Act and Fine of Rs. 600/- was recovered during last 24 hours.