ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION
1. Today One day workshop for "CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION" is organized at Police Line Mandi in which Worthy IGP/Central Range Mandi Sh. Ajay Kumar Yadav, IPS presided over the One day workshop. Director FSL Shimla, Deputy Director RFSL Mandi, ASP Mandi, SDPO Manali, SDPO Naina Devi Bilaspur, Dy.S.P. (HQ) Hamirpur, SDPO Sarkaghat and other NGO Grade-I from Central Range were attending the said workshop. The faculty members of RFSL Mandi gave the representations on the "CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION" and delivered the valuable lecture to all the participants.
CASE OF OBSTRUCTING WAY, HURT AND CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION
2. Case FIR no. 244/15 dated 30/09/15 U/S 341, 323,325,504,506, 34 IPC has been registered at PS Sarkaghat on the complaint of Sh. Pawan Kumar S/O Kishan Singh R/O Gehri Bhadupur PO Pounta Tehsil Sarkaghat Distt. Mandi (HP) that on 26/09/15 at 06:30PM Meena Devi and her son obstructed his way and beat him up. They also threatened him with dire consequences. He sustained injuries in this incident. ASI ChiranjiLal I/C PP Hatli is investigating the case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
3. Case FIR No. 93/15 dated 30/09/15 U/S 279, 337 IPC & U/S 187 of M.V. Act has been registered at PS Padhar on the complaint of Sh. Nabav Khan S/O Sh. Yousuf R/O Tharas PO Hurla Tehsil Bhunter Distt. Kullu (HP) that on 30/09/15 his kin Basir and Akil was going to home by bike (HP33B-1121) and when they reached at Purana Kataula a car beating no. (CH03A5943) came very rashly and hit the above bike as a respect of which both passenger sustained injuries. The car was driven by Yadwinder S/O Nihal Chand R/O Bhayarta Tehsil Balh Distt Mandi (HP). HC Rajender I/O PP Kamand is investigating the case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
4. Case FIR No. 247/15 dated 01/10/15 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered at PS Sundernagar by SI Kalyan Singh that on dated 01/10/15 at 00:10AM at Jawahar Park a HRTC bus (HP65-1536) came from Mandi side and a Tempo (HP69-2660) came from Slapper side and collided with each other. SI Kalyan Singh I/O PS Sundenagar is investigating the case.
5. 253 Challans were issued under M.V. Act and fine of Rs. 41100/- was recovered and 16 Challans were issued under COTPA Act and fine of Rs. 1800/- was recovered and 01 Challan was issued under Mining Act and fine of Rs. 7100/- was recovered during last 24 hours.