CASE OF OBSRUCTING WAY, HURT AND INTIMIDATION
1. Case FIR no. 105/15 dated 14/5/15 U/S 341,323,504,34 IPC has been registered at P.S. Sadar on the complaint of Sh. Narender Singh S/O Sh. Puran Singh R/O Khuteher PO Majhwar Tehsil Sadar Distt. Mandi stated That on dated 13/5/15 he was present at his home with his wife and mother, in the mean time Amin Chand and Chander Singh came obstructed his way and beat him up. HC Yash Pal I/O PP Pandoh is investigating the case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
2. Case FIR no. 106/15 dated 14/5/15 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered at P.S. Sadar by SI Chanchal Singh I/O PS Sadar Mandi that today an information of accident was received and he reached at the spot near Bye Pass Mandi. During the course of spot inspection he found that two Cars bearing No. (HP-33E(T)-9542 ) and (HP-35-2911) were collided with each other on the road. This accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving by drivers of the both cars. SI Chanchal Singh I/O PS Sadar Mandi is investigating the case.
CASE OF EXCISE ACT
3. Case FIR No. 104/15 dated 13/05/15 U/S 39 of HP Excise Act has been registered in P.S. Sadar Mandi by ASI Ashok Kumar I/C PP Kotli Mandi that on dated 13/05/15 at about 5:45PM he along with other Police officials was on patrolling at Kotli bazar and during the course of patrolling he recovered 3750ML illicit liquor from the possession of Manchali W/O Late Sh. Kundan Ram Village Kasan PO & Tehsil Kotli Distt. Mandi HP. ASI Ashok Kumar I/C PP Kotli is investigating the case.
CASE OF OFFENCES AGAINST PUBLIC SERVANT
4. Case FIR NO 53/15 dated 14/5/2015 U/S 353,332 IPC has been Registered on the complaint of Sh. Pawan Kumar S/O Sh. Rattan Lal R/O Chhala, PO Noa,Tehsil Sadar, Distt Bilaspur HP stated that he is a Driver in HRTC and presently posted in HRTC depot he was on his way with bus (HP 65-7252) and today said bus was bounded from Mandi to Taper route and when reached at Sojha, a person namely Shalu obstructed him from discharging his duty and also beat him up and also torn his clothes. ASI Moher Singh I/O P.S. Aut is investigating the case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
5. Case FIR No. 52/15 dated 14/05/15 U/S 279,337 IPC has been registered in P.S. Aut on the complaint of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/O Sh. Shakti Lal VPO Padhar Tehsil Padhar Distt. Mandi (HP) presently posted as driver in HRTC depot Mandi that on 13/05/15 he was on duty with a Volvo bus (HP63-5865) which was bounded from Delhi to Manali and today when he reached at Jhalogi a car (FLiYD-8458) came from Kullu side very rashly and struck with said Volvo bus due to rash and negligent driving by the diver of above mentioned car. ASI Hari Singh I.O. of P.S. Aut is investigating the case.
6. 146 Challans were issued under M.V. Act and fine of Rs.24,500/-recovered and 11 Challans issued under COTPA Act and fine of Rs. 1200/- was recovered and 2 Challans of Mining Act have been issued and fine of Rs. 4600/- was recovered during last 24 hours.