INSPECTION OF ONGOING WORK OF NEWLY CONSTRUCTED BUILDING P.S. AUT
- Sh. Mohit Chawla, IPS, worthy Superintendent of Police, District Mandi (HP) inspected the ongoing work of newly constructed building of Police Station Aut by visiting on the site.
TO ACKNOLEDGE AND SALUTE THE WORK OF BRAVERY & COURAGE
- Sh. Kapoor Singh S/O Sh. Fateh Singh R/O Tikkan PO Bardhiyan Tehsil Padhar Distt. Mandi & Smt. Bimla Devi W/O Late Sh. Shayam Singh R/O Vill. Tikkan PO Bardhian Tehsil Padhar Distt., Mandi (HP) were today appreciated by Sh. Mohit Chawla , IPS, worthy Superintendent of Police, District Mandi (HP) on behalf of Mandi Police for doing commendable job and brave efforts in preventing a theft of ATM at Tikkan during the intervening night 30/04/2011-01/05/2015. Sh. Kapoor Singh and Smt. Bimla Devi hearing the noise at around 3.10 AM, they found out that an attempt of theft is being taking place at ATM, they quickly reacted by rushing to the spot and shutting down the shutter. They succeeded in locking the shutter and raising the alarm. This unaware response took the burglar by surprise and as a result they could not succeed in stealing the cash. Since the accused were having iron rods they managed to break off the shutter and eventually in escaping. But in the whole process Sh. Kapoor Singh and Smt. Bimla Devi identified the accused and the case of theft has been registered at P.S. Padhar. Sh. Kapoor Singh & Smt. Bimla Devi have displayed brave and courageous act and Mandi Police acknowledges and salute their act of bravery & courage by honouring them.
CASE OF CRIMINAL TRESPASS AND HURT
- Case FIR No. 102/15 dated 07/05/15 U/S 448, 427 IPC has been registered in P.S. Sadar on the complaint of Man Singh S/O Sh. Devi Singh R/O House No. 368/12 Ramnagar Mandi Distt. Mandi that he is running a Dhaba in rental Shop No. 3/7 of Ashok Kumar S/O Sh. Surender Singh R/O House No.152/11 Tarana Mohalla Mandi . On 07/05/15 Ashok Kumar entered in his shop and broke the wrking still installed in his shop. HC Karan Singh No. 24 I.O. of P.S. Sadar is investigating the case.
CASE OF ARSON
- Case FIR No. 43/15 dated 07/05/15 U/S 436 IPC has been registered in P.S. BSL Colony Sundernagar on the complaint of Sh. Govind Ram S/O Sh. Saunu R/O Dadoh PO Dhaban Tehsil Balh Distt. Mandi (HP) that on 06/05/15 some unknown culprits set his Khoka ( Rehari) on fire. HC Ravinder Singh No. 863 I.O. BSL Colony Sundernagar is investigating the case.
CASE OF ROAD ACCIDENT
- Case FIR No.68/15 dated07/05/15 U/S 279, 337 IPC has been registered in P.S. Karsog on the complaint of Sh. Kinora Ram S/O Sh. Tota Ram R/O Ghata PO Kummi Tehsil Sadar Distt. Mandi (HP) that on 07/05/15 when he was going to Mumail in the mean time a Motor Cycle came rashly from Kao side and hit to him and he sustained injuries. ASI Jhabe Ram I.O. of P.S. Karsog is investigating the case
CASE OF HURT
- Case FIR No. 108/15 dated 08/05/15 U/S 324, 506 IPC has been registered in P.S. Balh on the comlaint of Sh. Sunil Kumar S/O Sh. Budhi Singh R/O Nerchowk Tehsil Balh Distt. Mandi (HP) that on 08/05/15 Manish Kumar beat him up and he sustained injuries. SI Kuldeep Chand I.O. of P.S. Balh is investigating the case.
CASE OF HURT AND CRIMINAL INTIMIDATION
Case FIR No. 121/15 dated 07/05/15 U/S 451, 323, 504, 506 IPC has been registered in P.S. Sarkaghat on the complaint of Sh. Neter Singh that Harbans Lal beat him up and he sustained injuires and also threatened him with dire consequences. HC Dalip Singh No. 911 I. O. of P.S. Sarkaghat is investigating the case.
CASE OF CRIMINAL TRESPASS , HURT AND CRIMINAL INTIMIADTION
Case FIR No. 122/15 dated 07/05/15 U/S 451, 323, 504, 506, 34 IPC has been registered in P.S. Sarkaghat on the complaint of Sh. Ramesh Kumar S/O Sh. Jagdish Chand R/O Jaralu PO Khalardu Tehsil Sarkaghat Distt. Mandi (HP) that two persons resident of Ropari Distt. Mandi beat him up and he sustained injuries. HC Vijay Kumar No. 866 I.O. of P.S. Sarkaghat is investigating the case.
- 220 Challans were issued under M.V. Act and fine of Rs. 31000/- was recovered and 3 challans were issued under COTPA and fine of Rs. 300/- was recovered and5 challans were issued under Mining Act and fine of Rs. 4500 /- was recovered during last 24 hours.